All that's Fair

By: S.H Cooper 

I'm really excited about this one because it was such a fun read. I loved that the stories were short and had life lessons behind them.
Did I mention there are 22 stories!?

The writing was done well, characters were likeable and well thought out. The only negative was a few grammatical issues. I rated it 4 stars! 

I have listed the titles below of the stories! I'm going to do my best explaining them without ruining the fun. 

1. The limping woman - All towns have an urban legend, this story talks about the limping woman and finding out if she is real or really just an urban legend.

2. Cruel inheritance: This one has a great mental health twist to it; like a bad warning of what could happen if you hold your pain inside.

3.What became of Lavinia Cartwright: good ole ghost story, haunted building. (Don't go into old buildings)

4.O Sullivan song: sometimes family legends are real. This is one of my favorite stories

5. No love lost: Sometimes people remember things when they forget everything else. This one was beautifully sad.

6. And Miyako waited: this one is all about getting what you deserve. It's another one of my favorites.

7.12 hands: its best if you believe the locals about their legends.

8. Auntie bells: another favorite! Its about that one old woman who is alone. Why is she the outcast? 

9.La Mère Blafarde: another sort of urban legend, always remember to be a good kid.

10.The crones wood: the age old tale of is that your real friend or a fake friend? 

11.Vermelda: all you need to know is it's a 6ft tall puppet. 

12. Self made: a women starts a company from the ground up. I love this story, really strong female characters.

13. Wandering women: A guy lives by a cemetery. This one reminds me of shutter. 

14.She wasn't like the other moms:  this one I loved. The power of a mothers love.

15.The one:  a beauty, a beast, and a love who will do anything.

16. So much filler: another mental health one. Do you even matter? 

17. The shy lady: Don't take your glasses off. This just makes me afraid to shower. 

18. Wishing sisters: Wishes dont always go the way you want.

19. Red string: Can love survive death? What if you don't want it to?

20.All will be forgiven: an eye for an eye. I really enjoyed this one too it was messed up.

21. Middle child syndrome: What if you actually got what you wanted. 

22. Hardest lesson: Always be kind, help those who need it. A father a son and a truck stop.


I didn't want to give too much away. I hope that's enough to peak your interest.


It's coming out August 14th! I actually really want a hard copy! 




Comments

Popular Posts