Crossroads

By: Laurel Hightower
5 stars

I absolutely adored this book. 
I feel bad for everyone I see in person who will have to hear me talk about. 

Quick summary:
A mother loses her son in a car accident, one day while visiting his cross a cut opens and her blood falls to the ground. That night she sees her son, but maybe its not her son, maybe its something evil.

The characters are incredibly well written. Chris, the grieving mother, will make your heart ache.The love she has for her son is undoubted and you can feel her suffering. My favorite character was Dan, he honestly tried to better the situation.

The book is beautifully written but it also makes you feel gross. It takes a real talent to do that. I was grieving and sad and then just horrified. 

 You NEED to check it out.
Just click here

Comes out August 10th

Comments

Popular Posts