My first Review!

The House on Abigail Lane.
By: Kealan Patrick Burke

5 stars! 

There are two things in this book that really stood out to me. The first is the way the author described PTSD, it was very accurate and you could just feel for the character. As someone with a degree in counseling the way disorders are shown are really important to me. The author did great even showing the stigma people with disorders feel (the character who is bipolar.)The second thing that stood out to me was the black man. How the situation was handled in regards to race was correct, and its true still to this day (sadly.)

I would like to say I haven't found a book by KPB that I dont enjoy. I really think he's an excellent writer and you should check him out.


P.s not getting paid to say any of this. I bought the book myself. 



Comments

Popular Posts