The Shadows

By: Alex North 

You know those books that feel like home? They are like those movies you can watch over and over and they bring comfort. That is what this book felt like to me. 

What started as a friendship turned to murder, guilt, and grief. There's a creepy forest and a man with red hands its like slenderman meets the main character from the boogeyman movie. This one 


Alex North did so well writing this book and what really stands out are the incredible characters. Take Charlie Crabtree, his whole persona is described so well you can sit there and picture that one kid who you knew in high school. The other characters are done just as well, to the point you feel for them, you feel their grief and anger. 

Alex did well with the twist he put in there too. Im gonna be honest I was guessing the whole time about what was happening. It made me realize I could never be an author because my ideas were horrible. My ending would have made you all hate your life and you would have burned the book. Ha ha

I really suggest giving it a try..
Read more about it or buy your own here



Comments

Popular Posts